Via Anne's Facebook feed:
2/10/13
I hand Theo a Spanish olive. He chews it
thoughtfully. Me: "do you like it?" Theo: "I really do! It tastes a
little bit like soap."
2/9/13
Me to Theo, on a particularly grungy, tangled
morning, "come on, little hippie." Theo: "why you say that, Mama? Is it
because I love to say hip hip hooray?"
2/3/13
Theo just brought me his rock collection to "make me feel better for putting all that toe-let paper in the toe-let."
1/24/13
Theo finally has an imaginary person. But not an imaginary friend, an imaginary "teacher you can't see, who is magic."
1/10/13
Filling out poster for Theo's science kit. "what is your name?"
"Theo."
"what is your full name?"
"Theo Hartman.com."
1/8/13
Theo, narrating his play: "Santa steps out of a bin of toys, takes a nut, and uses it to play the guitar."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment